Compare — don’t tie yourself up to a typically expensive franchise
Red Barn Handyman® business licensing agreement
- Lower up front costs.
- Lower flat monthly licensing fee.
- Less oversight (minimal intrusion into your business).
- Simple contract between the licencor (Red Barn Handyman®, that’s us) and the licensee (that’s you).
VS. typical franchise agreement
- Large up front costs.
- You pay from five to seven percent royalties on your gross sales or income.
- Lots of oversight into your business with manuals, rules, micro management.
- Franchise falls under law governed by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Extensive contracts, could be more than 100 pages for you to review, agree to and sign.